Anyone that knows me knows that I eat outside more than in my house. I am ALWAYS on the go! I usually eat the same thing every morning a breakfast sandwich (usually egg and sausage). It’s just really easy to eat in the car on my way to work and lets be real here its delicious. I’ve noticed that I have been gaining alot of weight super duper fast and it’s making me very insecure :-(. So I started thinking about what changes I need to make in my life so that I can achieve my goal which is … TO BE THE BEST ME I CAN BE ! I want to be a CRAZY SEXY BEAUTIFUL mama (I mean who doesn’t right?!). So I started thinking about my eating habits and I think we can all agree here fried egg sandwich every single day is just a bit much. I can feel my arteries clogging up as I write this .. talk about a heart attack coming soon huh ! So now I have to come up with some easy on the go breakfast meals to keep me full until lunch time. This delicious smoothie has everything your body needs, it’s flavorful, has lots of nutrients we need, it keeps you full long, and the kids will love it too.
Here’s what you need
(Note: I did not capture every ingredient in the picture cause some things you just don’t need in the pic such as ice, sugar, and water)
- 1 small avocado
- 1 medium sized banana
- 1/2 cup condensed milk (sweetened)
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 handful of ice (use as little or as much as you like)
- 1/2 cup of water ( use less if you want it thick,more if want it thinner)
- Peel and slice avocado and banana (as displayed in the picture above)
- Then all you have to do is throw everything in the blender
- Blend until smooth and you’re done !
- You can adjust any of the sweeteners we use in the smoothie to your liking I like mine really sweet some people may like it more subtle.
Avocados turn brown really fast so you have to drink this right away !
I hope you all enjoy 🙂 Feel free to post your comments with your adjustments so we can try it too !